Thursday, October 11, 2012

"Live Like a Mighty River"

Dear Past and Future Me,

Just a reminder, gentle or not, to yourself.  Don't wait.  Don't wait for anything or anyone especially the laundry and the dishwasher, but more importantly don't wait for tomorrow or next year.  Make plans like they are the manna of life then partake partake partake.  This is how we get to where we need to be.

Love,
The Present Jordan




I recently read this letter and this book.  Check it.

*Crabtree Lake Bike Trails with Dr. Gooch to celebrate all the rascals in school for the first time in 9 years.

3 comments:

Brindy Ayn said...

Beautifully said, thank you Present Jordan. Oh, so glad the blog is moving again, I have miss it :)

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again. I've missed your beautiful words and perspective on life. Thanks.

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

This is so beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes. I needed to read those words. Thank you. : )

~ Wendy