Sunday, August 12, 2012

Making a Run For It



I've started running again (and blogging for that matter--I wonder if those two are related somehow).  So, I've started running again and it feels so good.  


My favorite run is along the docks that follow the marsh and the marina.  


The wetland grass stretches to the horizon.  Birds flit in the feathery fields and crabs cling on its banks.



There is something so beautiful about water.  

On this particular morning I watched the tumultuous skies gearing up for a storm.  The chaos was reflected in such a calm surface.  Still as glass the waterways didn't budge as the clouds rolled and rumbled across them...


...the still in the spinning.  





3 comments:

molly said...

Nice! I need to take after you- blogging now and running soon.

Erin Bigler said...

I'm glad you are back at it. The running and the blogging. Doesn't running feel like such a privilege?

Tasha said...

So glad to "hear" from you again! I'd love to be running again. I will have to settle for swimming and be happy I have a body that moves at all. Are you training for something or just running?