Monday, March 12, 2012

If You Turn 32, I'll Throw You a Private Party


Dr. Gooch will make you some lemonade and it will be on tap.  He'll keep it flowin' all night.


I'll whip fresh strawberries into the buttercream and smear a smattering of chocolate cupcakes with it.


There will always ALWAYS be flowers here for you to stop and smell.


There will not always be rosemary creme brulee...that's a superfluous sweet.


A gang of rascals will raise a raucous...


But Arnie (above) will keep the peace with his stoic stare.


I'll crowd all 32 candles on your cuppy and the sun will peek through the clouds just in time for your anniversarial wish.


I can't guarantee that this stallion will be there but...


friends are in no short supply to celebrate your soiree.


We'll stay until the candles burn all the way down to the wick 


and the wee ones wane into wonderland...

8 comments:

Krisanne said...

Oh Jordan! Will you throw me a birthday party someday? I can't imagine anything lovelier.

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah! Wish I could have been there.

olivia said...

Happiest late birthday to an awesome Sarah!

kelly said...

I just love birthday :-)..i LOVE the idea of squishing strawberries into the frosting...yummm!!!

Jordan said...

Krisanne--absolutely!!

Sarah said...

It was a lovely party, Thank you!

TX Girl said...

I wish I lived there. It looks like a grand party.

Arbon Family said...

.. for a lovely girl! Love this one of the boys, also love the picture that I am trying to not be in (not even close).

PINK