Thursday, November 03, 2011

I love Ashley because...


Ashley gets along with everyone and she married a man who also gets along with everyone.  She is a good cook.  She makes really blonde babies that are really cute.  Her house has her written all over it.  She gardens.  She doesn't overanalyze.  She keeps in shape.  She finishes well in triathalons.  She rides a bike.  Every time I call her she is either on a walk with her children or is out for ice cream with them.  She has two.  Children.  Eli and Ivy.  She does not have voluminous blonde curly hair like the above picture.  Her hair has always been short and reddish brown.  She is happy.  She is quiet.  She is kind.  She is extremely thoughtful and plans ahead better than anyone I know.  She loves to hike.  She is raising hikers.  She is 14 months older than me.  She can ride a skateboard.  She is hilarious.  She is really far away.

Happy Birthday, Ashley!  I love you.  I miss you.

PS  I'm thinking of reinstating the hairstyle my mom is rocking in this picture.  Starting with my head.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

OK. So. Guess who has the wig on? Me or Ashley? Well said, Jordan!

The Original Mangums said...

Sisters are wonderful! Happy birthday Ashley!

The Baker's Goods said...

I like your do, mom! Thanks Jordan, love ya too!