Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sea

The sea is so fabulous and frightening with her infinite fathoms.
Every time we find ourselves at her edges, waves lapping at our feet,
I think of looking at our selves from high above at the masses gathered below barely touching the border of what is so unknown and beautiful.
I love anything unknown and beautiful.  Like the tragic and traveling.
Or mountains and a man's soul.
Like the mystery of a child's mind and the unending appeal of a cool breeze.
Like the sea.





4 comments:

The Original Mangums said...

Love the beach - reminds me of Panama and all the children home, and togetherness.

Kurt Knudsen said...

cool view through the sunglasses.
nice poem.

Tasha said...

I always love what you write. And the pictures you take. I can't wait to see you this fall! It is seriously what is keeping me going right now!
T

Mark said...

I love getting out of the car and being able to hear the call of the waves crashing from a distance. You know it's going to be a fun day. Excellent post Jordan, thanks for capturing the moments for me. I love the brawny mountains of Utah, but I really miss those sounds, smells, and that breeze.