Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hazel (4) Avery (3)


There are a mere 18 months between them.  They call each other "Ella".  They play "sister" though in reality they actually ARE sisters.  They only wear "ballet suits".  Avery's matches her eyes.  Hazel's eyes are amazingly enough "Hazel".  They fight constantly.  They love fiercely.  When Hazel makes Avery scream I want to run far away and never come back.  Avery asks me every day when she can go to school.  Hazel asks me every day when we can go to IKEA.  They are both bossy.  They are both amazing.  Will I miss them when they aren't within my immediate radius 24/7?  This is the question in question.  I'm afraid I'll find out sooner than later.  Hazel and Avery.  Rae and Lola.  Ella and Ella.

There never were such peas in a pod.

7 comments:

Artfulife said...

They sound like my Zoe & Aris (also 18 months apart) They are the best of friends! Aris is my screamer & complainer & Zoe is my peacemaker. Their favorite game to play is "Sweeties" Where one of them is the momma & the other is the sweetie. When Zoe goes to school this July &'m worried Aris will be lost without her. Your little family is so adorable!

Rebecca said...

Such cutie faces!

Kurt Knudsen said...

You captured them in caption and on camera.

sara b said...

I loved your descriptions in this post.
perfectly perfect.

As for the question, yes and no. I'm sure of it. It is my question in question too.

The Original Mangums said...

Two of the sweetest "Peas In A Pod" that can be found anywhere! Sisters/Friends - the best combination!

Ann said...

Nothing like having a sister!

... said...

these two remind me so much of me and my sister. we played "sisters" when we were little too. how sweet. xo