Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Captured at the Cabin

We met some dear friends up in Boomer, NC.  We found a cabin nestled in the Smokey Mountains.  And in it we spread out and enjoyed each other and the freshness that mountain air and good friends provide.  There was a hot tub...full of beautiful children,










... a big kitchen full of babies, and breakfast, and bulging biceps,











... and if that weren't enough to completely transport you to heaven, there was a lake,





... it was full of sunfish,








... and a cute cart to take us down to its dock,



There were eggs dyed and hunted...














8 comments:

Rebekah V. said...

1) jealous.
2) are those p90x biceps? I just picked up a pair myself. So did kelly. You look like you could kick some butt.
3)Nothing else really. Just like to do things in threes.
4) Oh, I did have a three. Less than thirty days til we enter the state and this post made me even more excited.
5) and I also had an actual number four which I will put here under number 5. It is a question. Is that a vitamix in the kitchen?

molly said...

Awesome photoessay.
Yes, Bekah. That IS a vitamix. You didn't think I'd leave home without it did you?
Re: the last picture - if I knew then what I know now...

Katrina said...

JEALOUS!

Posts like these make me want to move back so bad.

At least I am coming to visit in August!

Jessica said...

Mega fun for your family lately!

Kurt Knudsen said...

WHAT?! NO baby Ben been born post?

kelly said...

seriously, those muscles! that IS a big kitchen table and a lot of babies! This post makes me long for the cottage, and happy to be on this side of a rochester winter.

Tasha said...

THAT looks like a perfect weekend!

Rachel said...

Beautiful!!