Monday, January 24, 2011

Winter at CC: Inside Edition

I stayed home from church with three girls yesterday.  I wasn't about to risk repeating last week's fiasco.  Hazel threw up ON her poor unsuspecting primary teacher.  The horror.  So, three of the four of us took a generous nap.  When I woke, I took a turn around the CC and snapped.

 oranges and Avery


 FRESH Chickpeas from the local Mexican Market


bowls stacked, chopsticks behind


hanging in my room

fresh mantel display


maidenhair fern

FRESH eggs

roasting poblanos

3 comments:

kera said...

we are sick in tn too.....i'm feeling like my girls are sooo behind with school, and music, and dance.....and well i think this momma is just plain out ready for a serious back to our normal rhythm full week!!! hope you all are on the mend!! always love your pictures and your style, so simple and sooooo beautiful! what did you do with those roasted peppers?

The Original Mangums said...

Wonderful pictures, as always! Glad to hear you are on the mend, as well as the children! Enjoyed talking with Craig and Seth yesterday!

Kurt Knudsen said...

I can smell those poblanos. muy bueno!