Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Here they are: 33 on my 33rd
1. Join a CSA
2. Eat more Kale
3. Learn to Purl
4. A family hike on the AT
5. Redo the girls' room
6. Enroll the kids in soccer
7. Salsa lessons for me and the Dr.
8. Compile MY own out-of-my-head recipes and see what comes of it
9. Hand quilt
10. Get hundreds of bees
11. Get one goat
12. Horseback riding lessons for Lucy
13. Teach the rascals how to cook
14. Hang Gliding with Lara
15. Produce something big with Dr. Gooch
16. Help Seth to conquer his anxiety
17. Then conquer my own
18. Go to bed earlier
19. Read my scriptures in the morning before the attack of the rascals or first thing after they've all been sedated by sleep
20. Write every day
21. Get a camera--a real camera and fall in love with the world around me more and more
22. Pay off two big debts, at least
23. Redo the downstairs bathroom because it leaks into the basement.
24. More chickens
25. Less chips
26. Run, run, and more run
27. Train to run 34 miles on my next birthday in 365 days like my friend Annie did. Wanna join me?
28. Have more original ideas and write them down.
29. Take the children to DisneyWorld.
30. Raise a raucous
31. Become more whole-hearted and vulnerable.
32. Find a hat rack.
33. Do something about it!