Wednesday, December 29, 2010

They've All Gone


And the garbage truck finally came and took away the trash.

So we're wiping the year's slate clean and dusting 2010 from the shelves.  In the meantime, I'll post, in pictures and prose, some of the past weeks wonders.  For they were wonderful and included a long-awaited White Christmas, a one-week wee one, shmo's, stamped table cloths, shadow puppets, 13 children, lots and lots of bacon, and...well, I could go on and on.  And I will.

Wishing you a Warm Wind-down of Twenty Ten.  Thanks for coming around.

3 comments:

The Original Mangums said...

So glad you had a great Christmas! Family is wonderful to have around.

Jessica said...

A white Christmas with ALL of your family? Oh, it must have been epic! I wish I could have been there. We were excited by the mere presence of snow flakes. I can't wait for photos of your week!

k a t y said...

Hey! I can see my black and white wrapping paper!