Thursday, December 23, 2010

Holiday Report





Ashley and crew are in Charlotte and Katy and crew are somewhere in Georgia all set to arrive by dinner, which will be Gypsy Stew, a family favorite.  Jacob and Krisanne arrived last night and we chatted over bread and soup into the wee hour.  Krisanne is a hit with the kids but I think they might drive her off if they aren't careful.  Seth "doesn't know what to do" and asks me every five minutes when the cousins are arriving.  If he is not careful, he might drive me off.  Lucy is coloring furiously.  I can't seem to drink enough water.  Everything is ready but the gifts.  They aren't wrapped, but we're leaving that task to Santa.  Dr. Gooch is snoring soundly.  He worked while we slept, again.  I don't hate very many things, but I hate trying to keep the rascals quiet while he sleeps.  I made some Gazpacho for lunch.  We went to the car wash and filled up with gas.  We're biding our time.

Pretty much we don't know what to do with ourselves until the rest of the crew arrives.  I told the kids to count all the stars around the house.  That will take up about 3 minutes.

Merry Christmas!!

5 comments:

abby said...

your stars are beautiful. merry christmas!

madsta said...

Have a wonderful christmas!

kera said...

sounds like a PERFECT weekend coming up!! LOVE LOVE LOVE all your starts!! enjoy! family is the best!

The Original Mangums said...

Happy times to all of you; family get-to-gethers are wonderful, we ar happy for you! Great pictures!

Tasha said...

Love you J! Wish we were coming too!