Monday, October 04, 2010

The First Weekend in October


My standards of relaxation must have come w a y down in the past several years, because this past "Conference Weekend" was one of the most relaxing I've had in a long time.  Even with the four rascals running around like big blurs.  I don't think they changed out of their pajammies until 3 in the pm.  The only time I left the house was to return some merchandise at the store.


I cried several times, which was also therapeutic.  Plus, look at the beauty outside our open window.  All that green is why I moved here.  I love all that green.  That's one of two Eucalyptus trees on the grounds here at CC.


And this, I loved this shot.


4 comments:

k a t y said...

That's how I feel like our weekend was spent (that last shot.) It was a lovely weekend. We went on beach walks between every session.

Artfulife said...

I loved listening to conference also. So fun to be able to listen in the comforts of our own homes. I remember being young and having to sit on hard benches for hours at a time. There weren't enough coloring books in the world that could make it go by fast enough ;)

Ann said...

So glad you had a relaxing weekend. How nice that Craig didn't work

The Original Mangums said...

Our Conference weekend was also great - we got to watch most of the broadcast - we were working some of the time and had to take tours, but that was fine also. I love your yard and I havn't even seen it yet (in person) but it is so beautiful!