Friday, June 25, 2010

Silly String, Streamers, and Seth is Seven




The birth of Seth opened the proverbial flood gates and out flew his three sisters soon after him.  Boom.  Boom.  Boom.  Well, that wasn't exactly the sound they made.  Anyway, as parents of these fourinarow Dr. Gooch and I don't often dish out exclusive attention.  We try, but as my own parents witnessed these past couple of days with us at the beach, the demands are thick (and loud).  There are always four needs knocking at any given moment.  So, when that once-a-year day rolls around for one of my babes, I try my dearnheartedness to make all the rascal dreams come true.

Seth's birthday wish list:

Decor: Silly string, Streamers

Activity: Pinata pummeling

Meal: Salmon, broccoli, and rice

Dessert:  Lighthouse cake

Gift: Marble Run

It was a good birthday = more smiles than scowls.

 I love my Seth.  If he knew how I hate silly string, he'd understand how much.

Happy Seventh, son, from me and your tired Daddy.


3 comments:

Kurt Knudsen said...

Good Job Jordan!

The Original Mangums said...

Happy Birthday Seth! Your lighthouse cake is really super! Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! We love you!

Ingrid said...

Seth, I remember the day you were born! Happy 7th!

What puzzle is that?