Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Today, At Cicada Cottage: The Indoors Edition



Yes, Spring's a tease.  We're back indoors today.  Left to right, top to bottom: Ginger tea remnants from last night's scrabble run with Dr. Gooch, my shadow, new Hazey Haircut, Valentine bon bons on the mantle, late season bulbs forced, busy coat rack, seedlings, flowers also waiting to go back outdoors, me, messy couch.

*edit* added: a perfect retreat from the frost in this warm birth memory related by my sister, Katy, here on Design Mom.

7 comments:

Ann said...

Looks pleasant!

rebecca said...

You have so many insides that are all about the outsides. Oh, January!

Jessica said...

What are those valentine bon bons?

sara b said...

Hazelnut's grin made my day.
So did that pile of laundry.

I am not the only one with an everest of dirty clothes.
phew.

amy m said...

there's something so please about a collage of photos together...tells such a great story.

Kurt Knudsen said...

those seed trays are rife with possiblities

The Baker's Goods said...

I'm jealous you are so close to spring!