Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Preschool Prenuptials



Picking Lucy up today.  She clambered into the car and announced,

"Mom!  I HAVE to marry Luca, it's too late."
"Why do you have to marry Luca?"
Disgusted that I overlooked the obvious, "Because we fell in love!"
"Then what did you do?", beginning to worry.
"Then we have to get married."
"Well, what do you like about Luca?"
"I like that he wants to marry me."

I'm not worried.  Luca obviously has impeccable taste.  He knows what he wants.  And, Luca and Lucy?  Come on.

4 comments:

We live in a Zoo! said...

Oh that is ADORABLE!!! :D

Melissa said...

Great story!!! It must be rough being so desirable.

sara b said...

Move over Luca!
Lucy is betrothed to Jack of the Batos.

Sparklebot said...

It's pretty simple. Fall in love --> get married. That's how it works.