Thursday, January 21, 2010

I've Never Had a Personal Trainer




But that is about to change.  Meet Mandi Reading.  My new "virtual" trainer.  We met (in person) in Phoenix our first year of Dr. Gooch's residency.  Things I remember about her.  She had a stunning picture of her grandmother hanging in her living room.  Her grandmother was a famous dancer.  The brightest blond children that were so charming.  Her depth.  Her smile.  And her smokin' hot body!!  This woman has it together.  Yesterday, I stumbled upon her blog, Trainer Momma.  She REALLY has it together.  And she's willing to put it all out on the web and be my personal trainer and nutritionist.  My dreams of a stronger, healthier new year may just be realized with the help of my friend Mandi!

6 comments:

sara b said...

oooooh.
Lucky you!
That sounds so great.

Michelle said...

What a great site! Just Yesterday I asked the front desk gal at my gym if my trainer was around I haven't used him since I had my ankle episode. Anyhow trainers are supposed to motivate you and your virtual trainer is completely inspirational.

Trainer Momma said...

Jordan, you are too kind. Things I remember about you from the ghetto, I mean Phoenix: playdates at the park, swim dates at your pool, yoga dates late a night after the kids were in bed (my favorite!), partaking of your beet soup (I will take some of those beets off your hands :), your style, your home, your stars, and sad that someone as interesting and peaceful as yourself was in my life for so short of a time. And, you were the first to introduce me to blogging years ago. I thank you! Come on over to Trainer Momma anytime, I'm over at "angle" daily :)

Ashley said...

Sounds great. Virtual assistant from phoenix personal trainer can be real sometimes and talk with face to face.

shawna b. said...

Maybe Trainer Momma can give me a little help, too! I've started running again and oh, baby! I'm off to a really, really s l o w start. But it's a start! Mandi sounds amazing. And she has a famous dancer for a grandma! How cool is that?

Kemp Kuties said...

I was just thinking to myself, "If I had $, I would hire a nutritionist and have said nutritionist make me & my family at least one meal & 2 snacks everyday for ever!"

I'll have to check out Trainer Momma in the hopes that I can train my "mom arms" back in shape!