1. I will get out of bed when the first child comes to fetch the Mama in the morning.
2. I will pray always.
3. I will set up the easel and begin some paintings
4. I will exercise my rear into submission (and by association, thighs too)
5. I will search for opportunities to teach my children anything and everything
6. I will read twice as much as I did in "oh nine".
7. I will make the family's first "job chart"
8. I will find the good
9. I will live the now
10. I will care less for the mess.
I want to collect 100 of your resolutions. Leave one here, let's see if we can get one-hundred by lunchtime Monday.