Monday, December 07, 2009

Me, A Maven?





So, I'm coming down from a Dr.-Gooch-home-all-weekend high.  We dragged the rascals with soda pop bribes out to Raleigh's Farmers Market to track down some fresh cut (or shot out of a tree, rather) Mistletoe.  Mission accomplished.  But now it's Monday and temperatures are low.

Regardless, this has got to be one of the best Mondays ever because I'm a "Monday Maven"!  Over on Marvelous Miss Vanessa's Blog:


There, I confess to a few dreams I have up my sleeve, what makes me smile, and, brace yourselves--I even dish out some parenting advice.  Oh the irony.  Take a look!


7 comments:

sara b said...

Great advice, J.

Stay one step ahead. It just makes so much sense.

You are the best!

k a t y said...

You are a maven!

Ingrid said...

Great advice! And I agree...you ARE a Maven! You will make one AWESOME attorney!

rebecca said...

Hey, Maven! Loved reading about your loves and dreams. (And now I want fries.)

TX Girl said...

You are sooo a maven.

Honestly I would have never guessed the fry thing.

Ann said...

I love you.

Vanessa said...

so the brownies were AMAZING

-vanessa from inevergrewup.net