Thursday, December 24, 2009

In the Shower with Hazel and Lucy this Morning






Lucy, pointing to the stretch marks on my hips, "Mom, what ARE those?"
Me, "Stretch marks."
Lucy, "They look bad and scary.  Like your skin is breaking."
Hazel, "If your skin breaks you will die."
Lucy "I...don't know...."
Hazel, "If you die I will kiss you."
Lucy, "That doesn't work."


Looks like they (those who caused my stretch marks) will be the death of me and there's no bringing me back to life Snow White Style.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Well, at least they don't laugh when they see your bum--Soren always laughs and says, "mommy's bum." I know, I know, hilarious. I love the way kids think.

Rebekah V. said...

This is one of the funniest takes on stretch marks I have ever encountered. By the looks of mine I am a zombie. Dead but still moving.

rebecca said...

J- Merry Christmas to you guys! Missing you!

Rebecca said...

Oh man. That is so funny. I am surprised Lucy doesn't think kissing will work, though.