Thursday, December 03, 2009

Breakfast at Hazel's




Nothing going on much at all around here today (how's that for a sentence).  We're a little soggy because of the rain.  Dr. Gooch threw a cup of ice water (with the ice) on me in the shower and I am trying to think of how to get him back.  Wondering if going to Korea is truly a wise financial decision (or if it is a financial decision at all).  Cursing the contractors we hired who are giving us the run around.  And the return of my perma-cold toes for the season--much to the hubs dismay in bed.  Wondering how to make the hiccups of life "work for my good".

9 comments:

k a t y said...

Ice in the shower? How very exhilarating!

Contractors for what?

Ingrid said...

Go to Korea...Just my 2 cents! ;)

Karen said...

I am so throwing ice on my husband when he takes his next shower - brilliant!

Kurt Knudsen said...

I like Ingrid's suggestion.
Throw PopRocks.

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

Go to Korea!!! I am partial to that city Seoul though. We lived there for an internship when our first was 1.

Rebecca said...

Love those Avery cheeks! Can't wait to bite them myself!

TX Girl said...

It would be the trip of a lifetime.

Dr. Gooch is just plain mean- although so am I. I do that to Adam pretty regularly.