Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Ten Highlights of Our Halloween



1Avery won best "baby" Costume at the Trunk or Treat
2.  I was reminded how soft and comforting Milky Ways can be
3.  now I can say, "Go eat your candy"
4.  I was reminded that the rascals are freakin' cute
5.  it was in the high 70s (with a breeze and leaves)
6.  my theory that one bag of candy is enough to get you through the whole holiday was proven



7.  I was reminded that I don't sew and it's okay
8.  a special thanks to Target, my closet, and Syd's Surplus Military for magically making me Amelia
9.  Dr. Gooch is hot, even in a mustache and onesie
10.  He took the rascals on the last round of treating while the Prize Peacock and I chilled at home!


12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You are a perfect Amelia. You got your haircut just in time. And your littles are adorable all dressed up.

merathon said...

ditto-- you are a fabulous amelia. are you getting paid to make people get excited for the movie? :) hillary swank's got nothin' on you!

Rebecca said...

Oh, I miss Halloween. We saw two random Americans dressed up and that is all, out of 24 MILLION PEOPLE. Your dad and I went as the same people we were last year. But next year.......

Kurt Knudsen said...

You two are high flyin' aeros!

Kurt Knudsen said...

Your new header has just decided for me--I don't think I'll move to N.C.!

sara b said...

Love this post.
Love you as Amelia...perfect!
Love the Stallion in a "stache"
Love that Avie Baby won.
Love that you don't sew.
Love that your Halloween was Happy!

Arbon Family said...

SO SO SO CUTE!!! I love your blog, I just found it and you are so creative, and I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!! We will have to get the kids together to play sometime soon, hope you are doing well!

TX Girl said...

Y'all look fabulous.

Jessica Womble said...

Looks so much fun! Love all the costumes. :)

Jessica said...

Hillary Swank should be totally jealous of your effortless beauty as Amelia! Great costumes on the kiddies.

Jen said...

You guys are perfection!

kelly said...

I've been peeking in on your family long enough, I thought it was time to say a proper hello. (it's proper to say hello via blog comment these days, right?) Well, hello and I think your family is just darling. I want to carry you all around in my pocket and hope your amazing taste rubs off onto me! Glad to have found your angle. if you don't mind, I'd like to stay a while;)

-kelly, writer of the absurd world that is whoopsy vaisey

p.s. i don't think you could have chosen a more perfect costume for yourself- LOVE IT!