Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Real World "I Spy"



Shells, coins, a mini Etch-A-Sketch, cutout drawings of lighthouses, mismatched dominos, a ceramic basket he made in Kindergarten, plastic dinosaurs, a Corona bottle cap (must of gotten it off the beach), a flying glider kit, rubber bouncer balls, Cracker Jacks Toy Surprise, keys, pink floss, Lincoln Log piece, a flashlight, a mini train conductor figurine, Ring Pop, Laffy Taffy, and a plastic coin purse.

These are just a few of the "treasures" of a six-year-old boy.

3 comments:

k a t y said...

I love the lighthouse drawings best. Beautiful treasures.

Kurt Knudsen said...

All important stuff.

Tracy said...

Ha! That looks very similar to the collections of my six-year-old boy. What I've been playing the washing machine version of "I Spy" lately. It's amazing what comes out of those pockets.