Monday, October 26, 2009

The Doctor Is Out



So, I invited some of "my guys" over to put the sprinklers in.  I'm watching them trench now--they are good.  The gates are up and running finally!  It gives our humble cottage an "estate-y feel" and keeps the kiddies safe.  We should be welcoming next Spring with a huge lawn party.  Will you come?  We'll be celebrating the return of the Rascals' Grandparents from Seoul, Korea.  We won't be serving Kimchi because it stinks up my fridge, but we'll all be wearing Korean T-shirts with Wacky phrases.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the gate and fence and the resulting estate feel. I'd love to come to the lawn party/homecoming--count us in! Are you still handing out fancy drinks to your 'men?'

Ann said...

Looks great!

merathon said...

yes, the gate is fab. very luxurious!

Kurt Knudsen said...

Open up your gate! We'll be there!

jayniemoon said...

Catching up again. Your haircut and writing talents are both enviable.