Thursday, September 03, 2009

"holy crow!"

Whenever we get together with certain friends, I take home some real life-improving gems. Here is what was shared between these two teeny boppers (seriously--they don't look like they have three kids, an MD, and like fifty marathons between them, right?) and ourselves:

ice cream tastes better when eaten with a fork
you can get "inserts" to enhance your bathing suit for $15 at Target
spousal jealousy can be Mac book Pro-induced
seven kids plus four adults in a two bedroom condo? no problem!!
Twizzlers are better than Red Vines
Giada de Laurentiis has really nice teeth
...and everything's better with the Batemans

6 comments:

sara b said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sara b said...

What on earth is he doing?

We think it is the six of you that make everything better!

P.S. did I just catch you giving away my very breast kept secret?

Shawna B. said...

Speaking of Sara's "breast kept secret," I'm grateful for the tip! And no, they don't look old enough to have accomplished all that!

Love the Batemans. Love the Mangums.

Jessica said...

I'm glad you have such good friends and that they impart such great swimsuit secrets.

amy m said...

good friends are so essential.

i love twizzlers better too.

Tasha said...

Oh, I think red vines...
But I can see how the Bateman's would improve most any situation!