Monday, September 21, 2009

Cirque Dreams: Illumination--(Our opening night)



Certifiable Gooch Date in Action (this particular hat was purchased)
I inherited round hat box upon round hat box all stuffed full of true vintage hats that my father's mother wore in her hey day. I'll have to give you a peek at them one of these days. But, more importantly, I just realized that my hey day--is NOW. And shouldn't I take advantage of that pressing fact? Thank goodness Dr. Gooch pulled through with flying colors on our anniversary this summer. Now I also have somewhere to wear them. He secured season tickets to the shows at the Durham Performing Arts Center in the Downtown Tobacco District. We don't smoke but we applaud vigorously.

the Lucky Strike Tower post-show


7 comments:

Kurt Knudsen said...

You two look suave AND debonair.

TX Girl said...

Y'all look awfully fancy. Where did you find the hat?

madsta said...

you look DIVINE i just love the whole outfit, you definetly have a head for hats, yu look amazing!

Ingrid said...

You are one gorgeous couple! Will you be seeing Wicked and Beauty & the Beast this season?

Carol said...

Love the hat Jordan...I can just see Grandma Fae wearing it.

Rebecca said...

You look perfect in hats. Or without.
By the way, those are Mom Burch's hats, Lucy's great, great, grandmother. Cool!

SoCalGal said...

Lookin' good! Love your new banner - it took me a minute to figure out that was Craig's head and hand! Love it ;D