Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We interrupt our regularly scheduled program...


...to bring you THE FIRST DAY OF FIRST GRADE!!

Seth had no qualms. When I offered to walk him into his classroom (along with his three sisters) he replied, "No, I want to go by myself. My classroom is B6." I was grateful this day for his confidence and impressed that he remembered his room number from the open house. Still, I'll be watching the clock for 3:15 to roll around. His buddy, Haze, will miss him most of all. He requested that she be in his picture with him. She was happy to comply.


5 comments:

Ann said...

Those pictures are so cute it makes ME cry, and I'm just his Auntie Annie.

k a t y said...

Good for Seth!

Kurt Knudsen said...

GOOD JOB SETH!
CUTE FACE HAZEL!

Rebecca said...

Oh, the first day! I can just smell it!

The Baker's Goods said...

I can't believe how old he's getting! And cute too!