Thursday, July 23, 2009

At the end of July


I allow myself to think on Autumn a bit. And thinking on Autumn a bit somehow leads to Christmas, after which, naturally, follow dreams of sexy Holiday Card photos of the Goochmans!! Check out this new photographer in the Salt Lake City, UT area. Talent, my friends. She sees well with a lens. I would love to get mine in front of hers and let her work her magic. Perfect timing Miss Crystalyn! Now, if I can somehow lure here down and over here to North Carolina... or maybe I'll have to satiate still image cravings by merely browsing her soothing portfolio. No, I think I'll find a way.

3 comments:

sara b said...

She does beautiful work. I loved looking through her portfolio. Inspiring.

And...I think I saw a few familiar faces. Matern kids. very cute.

crystalyn said...

wow jordan. thank you so much! we will definitely have to find a way for me to photograph the goochmans at the cottage. i would love that.

michelle said...

Lovely.