Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summer Delays

A belated Friday photo. ( I took Dr. Gooch for an outdoor concert with the NC symphony and dinner at the Fearrinton House restaurant. We celebrated our 8th anniversary.)But, this one was too indicative of summer days at the Gooch Homestead. I had to include it. The leaf collection, the half full box of tangerine Juicy Juice, and the melting chocolate biscuit all perched on the family Radio Flyer tricycle. Not to mention the tiny baby spine peeking out of the back of her polka dotted bathing suit. Vignettes worthy of the delays in "real work" getting accomplished. Like packing boxes with our belongings?

7 comments:

Ann said...

Love it.

Kurt Knudsen said...

Ah! Summertime.

Ingrid said...

I am proud of you for going to the symphony. It really is rare to find people that still attend the symphony especially with all the new and updated access to music we have these days. Outdoor symphony concerts are my absolute favorites. Congratulations on 8 years with Dr. Gooch!

Tracy said...

Who's kissing who in your header?

Rebecca said...

Yes, congrats on 8 years! What a wild ride!

Rebecca said...

Wild in a good way.

Jordan said...

I wonder what wild "in a bad way" would be.

Tracy, it is me and my younger sister kissing our older sister.