Thursday, April 02, 2009

The Joneses Keeping Up With the Gooches




We dragged them along to all corners of the Triangle as we continue our hunt for the house. They drove down from the District to spend a weekend. I convinced her beau that he should leave his wife and child in my care for a few more days and invited him back next weekend to collect his lovely little family. It must be said, that we're almost as smitten with farmhouse 2 as we are with Jones' baby 1 (miss Mary Deane herself)--almost, but not quite--that pouty lower lip and those lengthy lashes trump any amount of acreage.

7 comments:

Signorina Svizzera said...

Jordan! I have been meaning to say hello to you and "de-lurk" myself ever since you asked you readers to say hi, but I did not have a bog at the time and could not. I am the mysterious "someone from switzerland?" though I am just an American living here. I found you a long time ago through NieNie (before the crash) and have been admiring your lovely family ever since. It is late here and I think this is maybe a bit too rambling for a comment, but Ciao for now and good luck with your house hunting!
~Lindsay

Kurt Knudsen said...

Arty backdrop for arty folks.

Karlie Jones said...

I love how in both pictures Hazel looks like she really wants to be close to Brendon! Does she love her uncle? She is too cute!

Anonymous said...

I have been going through serious photo withdrawals. Thanks so much for the beautiful pictures, oh yeah and all the other people in the photos are great but ofclourse I only have eyes for MD. :) The doting grandma jones

Tasha said...

What a cute family! I am so glad you get to see them often!

Katy said...

Oh, how I want land! You should always get a house in need of a good project or two (or 3 or 4 or 5). We've almost redone this entire house. Maybe it's time to move...

Ann said...

We've loved trying to keep up with the goochkins! Thanks for having us.