Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dr. Gooch and His Girls

He made me climb a hill this same time in an April eight years ago. Then he kneels, with deer as witnesses, and asks me to be his wife. He takes me out for steamed milk, for a night at the symphony, a romp in sand dunes, and a personal Easter egg hunt in my parents' Provo yard.

(sexy-man-in-the-surf alert)








He still demands that I reach for the heights, points out the deer in the trees, asks me to marry him, and takes me out. It still involves beverages, sand, music, and egg hunts--but now there are three other women and his buddy along for the ride.


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the Dr.!

Carol said...

I love how Avery is tucking her legs up under her bum as if to be as far away from the water as possible. SO CUTE!!!

sara b said...

Ahhhhh....the Stallion. We thing Dr. Gooch is great too!

Shawna B. said...

You are perfectly matched. May you always enjoy the ride!