Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Teeny Tiny Party for a Big Girl
















So, I found this MS Tiny Party Kit on clearance at Michael's craft store a few months ago. I couldn't resist the novelty of it and the colors and patterns were so great. It made hosting this little Four-Year-Old Fling a breeze! I added tiny alphabet pasta, mini meatballs stacked on little flag poles, itty bitty umbrella fruit skewers, coordinated balloons, miniature cuppy cakes, lil' oranges (kumquats) scattered across the table, and mini bagels, too! Lucy arranged three vases full of Yoko Ono Mums and seemed pleased that all the stops were pulled in her honor.
Now, my roster is cleared for guest preparations. We get to meet The Deuce tomorrow.

10 comments:

Anne said...

What a lovely table. I really like the color scheme. What a fun little party!

Kurt Knudsen said...

love the tiny party hats!

Rebecca said...

Very cool teeny tiny party! And I love kumquats!

Jessica said...

Sorry we missed the party for a few days but can't wait to see you!

The Original Mangums said...

Lucky Lucy! Great Party!

Megan Midori said...

You're kids have so much fun! You are so creative. They are going to have so many good memories. I hope one day I can come to one of these fabulous parties that you throw.

Anonymous said...

Jordan,
Can you be my party planner? Beautiful!
Lucy, Happy, Happy 4th birthday from Sister Jones (Brendons' mom)

Ann said...

You have amazing style, so elegant and creative. I wish I had even a smidgen of that.

Ann said...

Looks lovely!

Ashley Thalman said...

excuse me but it looks like summer there.
NOT FAIR.
(imagine me stomping my foot- not pretty).