Friday, March 06, 2009

Head Rascal


That's what Doctor Gooch called me this morning. Together, we made four rascals, and he's putting the blame for their rascally behavior on me. All I have to say is it's better to be a rascal than sit passively as the world passes you by. "Make good things happen". "Never miss a trick". "Always wear a shirt at the table". These are just a few of our house rules handed down for generations. Oh, and also, "When called upon to do something, do it." and "Don't hit your sister." But never have I heard of "Don't be a rascal". That is not a rule here.

7 comments:

Ingrid said...

Beautiful pic, Jordan. It's an honor that Dr. Gooch called you Head Rascal...you're livin it up and enjoying the ride with all those rascals in tow (Dr. Gooch included!)

amy m said...

we have rascals around here too and I've been told i'm to blame. Definitely makes life more lively.

lovely photo.

Ann said...

You're such a pretty lady. Love your blog.

Rebecca said...

Yes, that is NOT one of the rules! Good job.

Kurt Knudsen said...

If you're head rascal, Gooch is King Imp! I've heard his childhood stories.

Ann said...

What a beautiful rascal you are!

SoCalGal said...

LOL! Thanks for housing my man this weekend! He is really liking Raleigh so far :D