Thursday, March 19, 2009

He Was Born On the First Day of Spring and...

...he's always been this devilishly handsome


...he comes when his children have children

...and plays just as hard as they do

...taught me the true value of hard work (and always finishing the job)

...writes love notes to his wife, just because


...embraces new tastes...

...new experiences...
...and new languages..

...always manages to "lift" those around him (especially his wife)

...i love him.
Miss you Dad, Happy Birthday.

















3 comments:

Kurt Knudsen said...

You just made the first day of Spring warmer, brighter and happier!
Love you lots!
Dad

Rebecca said...

Yes, he does keep me light on my feet just by his presence!

michelle said...

I love all of these photos. Your dad seems quite remarkable!

p.s. I love Elbow.