Wednesday, February 04, 2009

How I Feel Right Now


Downright chilly. Snow just to the west of us, but only cold here. Relieved. Tired of boring floor plans and ugly house fronts. Ready to rub feet with Dr. Gooch in a minute. Happy to be me. Worried about what sort of parent I am turning out to be. Smiling at the vinegar/baking soda volcanoes Dr. Gooch made for each of his goochkins. Listening to him creek the floor upstairs. Wanting a uni-level home. Craving a glass of water and some clarity.

3 comments:

The Original Mangums said...

It will all be right, just you wait and see! Winter is wonderful; I prefer the spring and fall, they make me happy!

Tasha said...

Jordan,
You are a natural mother. Imperfect, yes, but that is part of the charm, the genuine nature of who you are.

I love you!

Rebecca said...

I stop sometimes and think, "How do I feel right now?" Is it genetic?