Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Roadside Photography: The Farmhouse Edition


We had to get out of the car for this one. Our Inaugural Celebration sparklers needed to be lit and the 4 inches of SNOW!! made for a perfect extinguisher. We met the neighbors across the way who are now, apparently crossing their fingers that we get the house. I know so many of y'all are doing the same.

Thank you.

We should know before the week is out.

She looks good in a blanket of white.


("your such a goofball" was Dr. Gooch's response to my celebratory pose)








9 comments:

bird on the lawn said...

may i come for a visit?

Rebecca said...

Snow? I am sold now, here I come! M

The Original Mangums said...

Love the celebration! We are keeping our fingers, toes, eyes, etc crossed. Good Luck!!!

Shannon said...

Good Luck with the house. I don't think I'll "Be O.K." since I didn't win the the "Be O.K." mix.

Ingrid said...

May the week's end call for more celebration! STILL crossing fingers over here!

thedailydelights.com said...

hi jordan,

this is your 2nd cus trina. found your blog when looking for your dad's art...too long ago, been reading your absolutely luvly blog ever since. told my mom how much i heart you and your blog. :) we have kiddos the same age...they would love to explore together. i've been checking your blog more than usual hoping you got your farm house...still hoping. best of luck. luvs!

Tracy said...

The house really is charming....especially under snow. I especially like the woods in the background (though I personally would find it creepy to have a forest in my backyard). We hope you get it!

Ann said...

We hope we hope we hope!

michelle said...

Oh, Jordan, that last photo!