Tuesday, January 06, 2009

New Year's Day

Downtown Carrboro. That's where they go--the hippest of North Carolina's hip. Our drive the other day (see post below) ended up there--fortuitously. Then Seth spotted some tracks and we had to stop to "check them out". So I called just-returning-home-from-work Dr. Gooch so he could meet me and his mini goochkins at Elmo's for some fine dining. Avery had her first french fry. During the meal Seth slinked off his chair and whispered in my ear, "Mom, why are those people talking about us?" "Because you're soooo cute!", I whispered back. And he is.


3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy New Year to you and yours, Jordan. Wishing you an abundance of blessings to unfold in 2009.

Rebecca said...

What is Elmos? I talk about how cute you all are too!

The Original Mangums said...

Sounds fun to me -- thanks for the song - what is it again, I forget. I just think it would really help me when I clean - get some pep in the ol girl!