Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jacob Bradford, My Birthday Buddy (and Brother)

He's the one on the far left. We share a hair color and nearly a birth day. But he's way cooler than me. With his handsome head of waves and his signature pursed-lip smile--you just know he's someone with a lot up his sleeve. He's surrounded by sisters (just like my Seth) and turned out quite fine. More than fine, in fact. He's gentle and thoughtful and sincere. We hardly talk, but he's never been one for many words. Yet, I think he reads my blog and that's almost as good. He's a famous designer--furniture mostly, but also crazy cool chandeliers. You'll probably put a picture of his work on your blog someday and post somthing like, "I wish I could have this", but you won't be able to afford it. He's that cool.


 Happy birthday, Jake!

5 comments:

Katy said...

It's like he doesn't know how cool he is. (maybe we should stop telling him :) )

Rebecca said...

How did he get that cool?

Kurt Knudsen said...

He was born cool.

JBK said...

I'm not sure about all this cool talk, but I'll take it! Love you Jord!

michelle said...

I love the thought of them conquering the world through furniture and fashion design...