Monday, January 26, 2009

I Didn't Get A Tan...


But, I over and again fell in love with my babies and the beach. I'm home now, it is late and the van is stinky and Dr. Gooch has a shift. I'll sleep alone in my bed and dream of fish tacos on the Pier, Claudette catching falling kisses from chubby cheeks, a January toe-numbing tide, Sunday soup at the Dills, and our combined nine and the facilitated forming of friendships...and my personal fave--a happy boy. Thank you beach, thank you Dills, thank you Gammy the Great and her Generosity!
I'll dream it over tonight and tomorrow tell you all about it !


"Fathoms"


"Cherub Cheeks"

"The Man and His Wife"

"Seashell Castle"


"In His Element"


"Did You Hear?!"

6 comments:

The Original Mangums said...

What a fun trip! Love the cousins picture.

Rebecca said...

How wonderful to see all those kids together! And the beach.....
M

Kurt Knudsen said...

FUN!FUN!FUN!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE Jax Beach...I'm still sad I moved away, and am now land-locked. BTW, your mix ROCKS! I love it--thank you!

Ann said...

Can't wait to add MD to those cousin parties!

michelle said...

Cousin friendships are the best. And falling in love with your children all over again is a wonderful blessing, one which we all need repeatedly!