Thursday, January 22, 2009

Heading South

Dr. Gooch LOVES when I put photos of him up on my blog

The Snow is sticking around, but we're not. Dr. Gooch is driving me and his mini goochkins down to see my sister, her mister, and their five little rascal girls: Divine, Pearl, Olive, Azure, and Clover. On the agenda: roasted chestnuts two ways, an Anthropologie fix, beach sand, and bananagrams. Tune in to "Nineteen Songs for Nie" and enjoy your weekend. I'll try and leave something for you to browse tomorrow.

7 comments:

Shawna B. said...

Sounds really, really, REALLY fun! Enjoy! I am listening to the Nie songs - computer as loud as she goes - and feelin' good!

Tyler loves it when I put pictures of him on my blog, too. He thinks it's the best. He likes it so much he is considering starting his own blog. About the same time as Dr. Gooch starts his!

Shawna B. said...

Hey! One more thing! You got the headband! Orange and a flower. Perfect. It suits you, Jordan! I've been eyeing that one myself.

Katy said...

WE love it when you put pictures of Dr. Gooch on your blog.

I got the headband, too. I have a thing for orange, if you couldn't tell. Some may call it obsession. I call it my signature color.

Jessica said...

My hubs is constantly insisting that I remove photos of him from my blog. Whatevs!

Have a great trip! Hugs to Katy and all the little Dills.

Kurt Knudsen said...

Have fun in the Florida Sun. Wear your orange headband, and drink some fresh squeezed for me.

merathon said...

bananagrams sounds fun! we love us some games around here and i haven't heard of that one, but the description sounded like something we could definitely get on board with. have you tried quiddler?

i wish we were leaving the cold and snow (although most is melted now). we went to orlando for a week right after christmas and it was 75 degrees and heavenly! have fun!

michelle said...

Totally enjoying your mix!