In no particular order...
1. Give a thoughtful compliment to each member of the family each day. Build up, not tear down.
2. Buy a home.
3. Run a marathon.
4. Restrict candy, white flour, and eat more fruits and vegetables.
5. Read the BOM.
6. Go camping with the kids.
7. Spend one whole week at the beach.
8. Read ALL the books sitting on my bedside table.
9. Throw an uber fancy dinner party, complete with dancing and hollow-fluted glassware.
10. Plan and execute a sisters' retreat.
11. Clean the amassed collection of photos off my hard drive and archive onto CD.
12. Print 2008 photos to put in the kids albums.
13. Write a letter to the Korean missionaries every Sunday.
14. Kiss Dr. Gooch each day.
15. Pray morning and night.
16. Improve family time.
17. Slow down.
18. Go outside with all the Mini Gooches a little every day.
19. Compile birthdays for family members and send wishes/gifts.
20. Visit Washington DC.
21. Take the kids on a summer road trip up the coast.
22. Set parental goals.
23. Set marital goals.
24. Smile more.
25. Understand more.
26. Keep the guest room busy.