Saturday, November 22, 2008

"When You Are Discouraged"

A snowflake fell. My green woolen blanket is growing. Progress. The turkey is thawing in the fridge. I visited this place a few days ago. I gave my hairs a trim after seven months of nothing. Avery's taking a bottle. Craig's Board exams are over. We are about to buy a house. The guest room is readied for the upcoming holiday visitors. No more politics on my blog. We have sufficient for our needs. No more croup. Happy kids. Happy days. Blessings. Counting them.



7 comments:

Jeni said...

Sweet haircut and sweet baby.

Geo said...

Life is exquisite.

Carol said...

Our Sacrament Meeting talks were on gratitude today as well. You are right, we have so much to be thankful for.

rebecca said...

Cute hair! Yes, counting your blessing works sometimes, right?

Tracy said...

I like the new hair style. It suits you well.

amy m said...

I love your hair.

Knitting takes time doesn't it? But it's so nice to just curl up in bed and knit away. Your blanket is looking great.

michelle said...

A great many blessings!