Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wanna Quilt?


One of the things on my "Do This Someday" list is to quilt a quilt. I mean, really quilt it, from start to finish. Right now, I'm easing into the fiber arts with Knitting, which is so slow going, but I'm sticking with it. Some days I only get one row added on to my woolly lil' green blanket to be, but I'm enjoying it. I know some of you (Tasha, Chanel, Heidi!) have already reached pro-quilter status, but who wouldn't want to win a free one?! A quilt giveaway? I would. Because you can bet if I (someday) make my own quilt I would be hard pressed to give it away. But winning one? I'm all for that.
So...go here. The weather is perfect for winning a quilt this week.

4 comments:

The Baker's Goods said...

I've been wanting to make a quilt too! All my time is going in to making stars right now though. One day you and I will stitch away together with our little one running around together!

Rebecca said...

Those are cool quilts. Making stuff is such fun. M

michelle said...

What a generous giveaway! I can't imagine giving away quilts that I've made (aside from their intended recipients). Such a lot of work.

Suzanne said...

A row a day on your blanket is wonderful progress and will keep the tension of your blanket looking regular. Hat's off to you for sticking with it.