Friday, November 14, 2008

Avery's Been Framed (Finally)

Sweet Ashley Thalman took our family photos back in August. I loved this one of Avery, the very most. She's snuggled in a blanket made by Grandma Great in a wooden bowl painted by Grandpa Awesome!

Now, she's hanging on our wall in the "study". I found this fab frame at Ikea in Tempe several months before we moved. The photo is 20" tall. I think it is a perfect fit. Her permanent home will be in the girls' room when we move into the Farmhouse--you know, the one that is one mile from the lake as the crow flies? We're putting in an offer. Since it is in pre-foreclosure we probably won't know the result until the new year. Can you wait that long?

7 comments:

Ann said...

That is absolutely beautiful!

Katy said...

I love it!

Rebecca said...

That frame is pefect! I love that photo. M

Kurt Knudsen said...

Great photo/frame combo.
Beautiful baby!

michelle said...

Beautiful!

You and the rest of us will be in suspense for awhile, I guess. Boo.

Christine said...

Actually I can't wait. I've been checking every day to see whether you've got the house or not. I am living vicariously through you since I'm stuck in an apartment right now. The walls are killing me!!!!!!

Ingrid said...

Beautiful, Jordan. You have such classy taste.