Saturday, November 15, 2008

3 things on a Saturday night before it turns into Sunday



just sent this guy off to work, wish he could spend the night





we're putting on offer on the "Farmhouse" on Monday. Did I mention it has a HUGE studio space above the garage (electrically wired with two big windows), two mini lakes on the property where you can fish and laze the summer days away on a canoe, and a hot tub on the back porch?





these two gals have croup (sp?)--yes, they really do sounds like seals barking, we're hoping to see the worst of it over with this weekend.


5 comments:

Kelly said...

Perhaps even croup could be enjoyable in that lovely farmhouse! I hope you get it and enjoy many halcyon days there.

And I hope the croup goes away!

Kurt Knudsen said...

Suckers cure croup. It's true!

Rebecca said...

Can't wait for the news. Hope they accept your offer. Sorry about the croup

rebecca said...

So excited for you! Good luck with the seals, poor things.

Jessica said...

I think the farm is yours, so I can't wait to see you and the baby babes on the farm! My hubs works graves too, no fun.