Thursday, October 09, 2008

Today's Menu: Tussionex with z-pac and lots of fluid


I finally went to the doctor. Bronchitis with a touch of pneumonia. I am, i hope, on the mend now but Congested Craig is right now up in bed dreading his shift this evening. Lucy woke up with goober-matted eyes and we sent Seth off to school with a cough. Yuck.
Craig brought Avery in to me this morning for her breakfast and commented, "Our room is really messy." Yes, messy. That's what happens when the Mama gets sick--the house gets sick, too. It's the natural order of things.
So Lucy and I are taking in a dose of Princess Aurora and some fresh peaches while C, H, and A nap in their respective quarters. Halloweeny stuff on hold--for now.

7 comments:

misadventuresofkellyandkelly said...

take it easy you guys (as easy as you can with 4 littles)!!

S. Schuller said...

Awh, I hope your whole household gets feeling better soon. You can't keep the blogging world in too much suspense on your Halloween happenings! :)

rebecca said...

Jordan! Yikes! I wish I could swoop your kiddos away for the day. Get well!

Shawna B. said...

Feel better soon! That's an order.

I love all the Halloweeny decor. Yes! We will join you in doing something in honor of the season each day. It's easy with three boys eager to celebrate.

And that photo of you? Very spooky. Can't wait to see what you are cooking up!

Ann said...

Get better soon!

Ingrid said...

Jordan, I consider this to be right in line with all things Halloweeny! Tis the season for colds and boogies! :) May you feel well soon...

p.s. Can you email me your new address please?

Geo said...

Goober-matted eyes are spooky enough. Feel better!