Saturday, October 04, 2008

Goodies and Pumpkies

Guess who's not the new one on the block anymore? We took these buttercream choco cuppies to the "move ins" next door. They don't have any offspring so we're hoping to recruit them for game night at the Mangums (not that we would turn you away if you had already reproduced).

The stems on these sold me at the farmer's market this morning. The kids are jonesin' to carve into 'em. We learned our lesson in Looseyanna, in the south these babies go from carved to corroded in 3 (days, that is).

5 comments:

Casper, the friendly ghost said...

I'd love to be your neighbor! Those goodies look delish.

The Baker's Goods said...

FUN sprinkles! You are so festive! I'm not very festive, maybe I'll be more festive when I have older kids to appreciate it.

Kurt Knudsen said...

Those are good lookin' STEMS on your squashes.

Elizabeth said...

I long for a game night, Kalani doesn't have the patience for taking turns.

I clicked on your mom's blog to see where they are going on their mission. My parents leave for the MTC next week then off to India.

We lived in Seoul Korea and loved it there.

michelle said...

Those stems would have sold me as well!

Having a childless couple for game night is ideal, really. You can put your kids to bed and no one has to find a babysitter! We had a lot more friends over when we were the only ones who had kids...