Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Six...


...quirks, that is.
1. I still get "red blinking light" zits and I'm thirty years old--is that a quirk?
2. I have a fetish with finger prints around door handles
3. According to Craig, I "wake up violently" in the night seeing people/things that aren't there
4. I HATE brushing and flossing my teeth (sorry, Aaron)
5. I don't like sandwiches, but I eat them anyway, but never the last two bites (usually the corner of the sandwich will remain uneaten on the plate or Craig will polish it off)
6. When I get pregnant, I do between 5 and 8 pregnancy tests (even though the first one always shows up positive). I think it is super fun.
Tropical Velvet, Mom, Ameliorate, Baker's Goods, and Life at the Chicken Coop--I want to know your SIX QUIRKS.

9 comments:

michelle said...

I don't enjoy dental hygiene either. Jordan, your new banner is exquisite!

rebecca said...

Lovely photo, J.
And you are way more quirky than "just 6" - a compliment, as you know.

Ingrid said...

Is this an announcement?

Ingrid said...

I am referring to #6...

S. Schuller said...

Thanks for the tag, Jordan. I love that photo of you, btw. It's so artistic. I think you have some great quirks!

Shawna B. said...

Hi there, Jordan! Fun to read your list. I love the photo of your smiling eyes.

Quirky people are fun. I like your list. I can relate to the pregnancy test thing. I also take photographs of them. You're right - it IS so fun. Not a big sandwich fan, either, Jordan. I also eat them, but only if "substantial" bread is used. None of that sandwich bread for me. It has to be a good hearty roll or something.

I always make the same wish when I drive over railroad tracks. I've been making this wish for years and years. Is that a quirk? If so, I'm full of them.

I'm off to St. George this weekend for the race and wishing that the Mangums were going to be there, too, like you were last year. Should we give it a go next year?

Shawna B. said...

PS - Your new banner is perfectly delightful.

SoCalGal said...

HA HA! Thanks, Jordan!

amy m said...

I love to see the little things that make up you. I'm not so good at the flossing, but I'm trying hard to be better so my kids will.

It's funny Adam never finishes his last bite and I always polish it off for him.