Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Head Cold



I'm vowing to stay in my pajamas all day. I've got a bit of congestion. Seth left his girls early on this hint-of-autumn morn at the bus stop. He drove off waving wildly from the window. We scooted home (Lucy, literally on her scooter) and grazed on breakfast. Dad called from the rainy freeway for some assistance in staying awake after a long sleepless work night. He's unconscious on the floor now while the girls twirl around him. Forecast for a good day. Except we miss our Seth.

5 comments:

Ann said...

That picture is priceless!

Katy said...

Guess what. I have that dress for Azure!

Rebecca said...

Whoopee for pj days! That is what you get to do when you are your own boss!

SoCalGal said...

That Lucy - what a cutie! She always seems like she is full of life and vivacity. Poor Craig... Looks a little bit like our home some days!

Robin said...

Hi Jordan,
This is Robin, Ruth Kartchner's granddaughter again. I saw you are thinking of making your blog private one day and so I just wanted to thank you for what you have shared before you blip off my screen. I know we've never met, but I've sure enjoyed your candid pics and thoughtful thoughts. You have an awesome family - and your parents are neat-o, too! Thanks.