Sunday, September 28, 2008

Carrbor-iffic!!

Saturday at the Carrboro Farmer's Market Roasting "home grown" peppers the rug lady
Seth took home one of the birdhouses from this family-owned cedar mill
I took home a bright bouquet of flowers, some goat's milk soap (cinnamon-nutmeg scented), organic-raised cuts of beef tenderloin, butterhead lettuce, and three fresh-baked cinnamon rolls
we heard a lot about this little place (Carrburritos), then Jessica's recommendation sealed the deal. sweet potatos on my burrito hit the spot!
We will definitely be back to this happenin' town just down the street from ours!

8 comments:

michelle said...

I wish that place was down the street from me!

Rebecca said...

Look like fun! I am especially glad that there is actually good Mexican food back there. M

Kurt Knudsen said...

Can't wait to come explore with the Mangums!

Jessica said...

Yay for sweet potato fun at Carrburritos! I'm sure that little joint had never served such a cute family. Next...Fosters!
http://www.fostersmarket.com/

misadventuresofkellyandkelly said...

wow - beautiful farmers market!

amy m said...

I love a good farmers market and it looks like you hit on a gem.

birdonthelawn said...

oh my goodness- can i come?

TX Girl said...

Jordan-
Can I convince you to go and get a birdhouse for me? Lulu would be over the MOON.