Friday, June 27, 2008

A Blip, Fading off the Radar...

It is sort of how I feel. Since your asking. Since anyone's asking. I feel like I'm trying to erase all signs of life here in phoenix. Emptying the contents from the refrigerator to bags and dispersing them amongst neighbors. Leaving the office chair, the kitchen trash can, and the shredded camp chair from the back yard out on the curb, hoping someone will wisk them away. Everything goes. We are wiping our prints and packing up the wipes afterwards.

In fact, this is my last post until the blip returns to the screen. I'm signing off, disappearing from the cyberworld, disconnecting the Mangum modem...the boxes for this computer and all his parts are sitting here right next to me flapping their jaws...here it goes....a js
as jdfo
jf ..sk
450a -4u3ore;t b
rfl
ad f

kd
79607
*

19 comments:

Amy said...

I'd be all over that trash can!

Happy travels and come back (cyber back) soon.

Tasha said...

Fly safe, let us know how you are!

Ann said...

You're funny. Good luck! Wish we could be there to greet you and help with the unpacking.

Rebecca said...

...and she's off! M

Kurt Knudsen said...

Goodbye Phoenix, Hello Raleigh!

rebecca said...

Best of luck, much love to you, and bon voyage!

michelle said...

That is my most dreaded part of moving, right there, all those little odds and ends that remain. Happy traveling!

Shawna B. said...

Happy Trails, dear friend. I'm already scheming up a yoga retreat in your tree-filled city for sometime next spring. What do you say?

Jenny Dahl said...

Have a safe trip!

Amy said...

I'm so happy for you that you've hit the *cooler side* of the move. We have definitely been suffering back here in AZ! Best of luck in digging new roots!

Heidi said...

Bye Jordan! Have a safe trip. Looking forward to your posts from NC!

Jenny said...

Good luck with the move. How ironic that the day you left PHX we moved in our new house. Keep us posted!

Jill said...

I look forward to the return of your blip!

annalisa said...

I just love your ingenuity. What a great post. Enjoy the move! As much as traveling with four small children can be enjoyed.

The Original Mangums said...

I keep watching, soon you will be back in business! Here it is, July 10, and still no Jordan! I'll keep watchin..... Love you, Paula

Mark said...

I'm beginning to exhibit symptoms of "Repose" withdrawal.

birdonthelawn said...

i miss hearing about your angle. do post. but above all do well.

Katherine said...

I always feel a little depressed when I empty a house we've been living in. I can't wait to hear how you like it out there!!

Ann said...

Come back to blogging world Jo!